Dear all,

 Happy New Year!!! The graduate students are organizing GeoSym, which will be held from February 9-10.  If you have some research that you would like to present at the conference, please note the upcoming deadline, which is this Friday, January 6th.  For those of you considering graduate school, this is a great opportunity to start presenting at conferences, if you have not already.

cheers, Solange.

From: Roulhac, Kayla <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2023 5:57 PM
To: GeogGrads <[log in to unmask]>; GeogFaculty <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GeoSym Registration Reminder

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a great start to the new year. Rose and I wanted to send out a reminder for the upcoming GeoSym abstract deadline, which is this Friday, January 6. Also if you plan to attend, please be sure to register. Thanks for your time and we are looking forward to the conference in early February (9-10).

Registration Form: https://forms.gle/CngmXguKQtbdNqSc7

Sincerely,
Kayla Roulhac
--

Kayla Roulhac
Graduate Teaching Assistant, Department of Geography and Sustainability