Good Morning Geographers and Sustainers – See below for information on scholarships to attend the Ceres Global conference held in New York in late March.  This sounds like an amazing opportunity to engage in sustainability efforts.

MC

From: Andershock, Alexis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, January 13, 2023 at 8:27 AM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>, Hinten, Melissa Talley <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Ceres Global Scholarship Application

Good morning,

Hope y’all are doing well! Have you all heard of this company or event before? I wanted to pass it along so you could check it out and see if you want to advertise to students.

Alexis

Alexis Andershock
Senior Career Coach, Agriculture & Environmental Sciences

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Center for Career Development and Academic Exploration
Student Union Level 2

career.utk.edu/