Good Day Team!

We were small in number but mighty in collecting trash at GBP Chapter Campus Clean-up on Sept. 20th! We look forward to seeing all that can attend the chapter meeting on Oct. 4th. We will discuss the exciting plans for 2024 National Convention which will be hosted by the UTK Chapter of Gamma Beta Phi. Please sign-up here if you plan to attend chapter meeting at Hodges Lib. Room 213. You are welcome to bring your chapter dues of $15 or pay your chapter dues here: https://www.paypal.com/invoice/p/#8RYWXSJLKX3BQJL6

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Sharon Jean-Philippe
Faculty Director for the Office of Undergraduate Research and Fellowships
Professor of Urban Forestry
School of Natural Resources
2505 EJ Chapman Dr
427 Plant Biotechnology Building