Welcome Back UTK Chapter of Gamma Beta Phi!!

Below are friendly reminders for the Month of February!!!

  1.  Next Chapter Meeting Feb. 1st at 5 pm in Hodges Library or via ZOOM! The room location in Hodges Library and ZOOM invite will send sent via Outlook Calendar invitation.

  1.  Induction Ceremony will be February 12th from 1:30 pm to 3 pm. All new members spring 2022 and fall 2022, please CLICK HERE<https://form.jotform.com/230233417746150> link to RSVP!

  1.  Chapter members that will like to attend the induction ceremony to earn service points, please Click Here<https://forms.gle/8LHuUdNKD4Q5dWbw8> !

  1.  Membership communications - We will communicate through our GBP VOLink (https://go.utk.edu/volink/), chapter listserv, and you can send an email to our chapter Gmail ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

  1.  Current chapter members pay your chapter dues $15 - 2022 - 2023 Academic Year: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=4A83PZULSR85N (This Excludes New Members Fall 2022)

Take care all and see you at chapter meeting!!

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.
Professor of Urban Forestry
UTIA School of Natural Resources
2505 E.J. Chapman Drive