UTK Chapter Members of Gamma Beta Phi,

We will host our GBP Chapter Meeting Sept. 6th at 5:30 pm on ZOOM Click Here!!

We will host GBP Exec Election Nominations at the Sept. 6th meeting!

Chapter Dues of $15 will be due by Oct. 31st for the 2023 – 2024 school year for all returning chapter members. You can pay at chapter meeting (in-person – check, cash or card) or we can send you an invoice from our GBP Chapter PayPal Acct# (email [log in to unmask])

It's time to sign-up for a committee. Listed below are our current chapters committee to consider joining:

The Social/Food Committee works together to plan, coordinate, and implement GBP chapter events. Committee duties include finding/ reserving the location, setting up dates/ times, calculating expenses (under the guidance of the Chapter Advisors), sending out invites/ reminders/ RSVPs, etc. Committee members will purchase appropriate snacks at each meeting (including food, cups, napkins, etc.), with all expenses funded by the organization.

The Fundraising Committee seeks corporate funding for organization programs and events. Committee duties include drafting proposals, meeting with potential donors and soliciting companies/organizations for sponsorship.

The Projects Committee will identify and coordinate potential community service projects for Gamma Beta Phi. Committee duties include setting up dates/times, distributing information to chapter members and collaborating with other organizations (including other service organizations at UTK, along with any GBP chapter across the nation).

The Professional Development Committee will promote professional development programs, resources and activities for the GBP membership. Committee duties include organizing professional development events and promoting the national GBP Job Board. Graduate students are encouraged to participate.