Good Day Team!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Thursday. Here is a re-cap of yesterday chapter meeting.

  1. Friendly reminder, chapter meetings will be held on the first Wednesday of each month from 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm and the last Tuesday of each month from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm ( you only have to attend one). I will send all members an update for the Tuesday meeting once we identify a meeting room and the first Tuesday meeting will be Oct. 31st during our community service     event!
  2. Friendly reminder, if you attended last nights GBP meeting, please make sure you submit your GBP Community Service Record for ONE point by logging into VOLINK: CLICK HERE
  3. We will host our second chapter community service event on Oct. 31st from 5pm – 7pm. Each member that attends will receive FOUR points. We will make up goodie bags and take them to the local shelter. Please meet us in front of Melrose Hall sign between 5pm – 7 pm. Please wear your GBP shirt. If you need a GBP shirt CLICK HERE.
  4. Remember to sign up for a GBP Chapter Committee and get involved, CLICK HERE!
  5. The 2024 National Convention that will be held on UTK’s campus March 1st – 2nd! If interested in attending, please Sign Up Here! Chapter Member will only have to pay $55 to attend!
  6. Chapter
  7. Chapter Dues of $15 are due by Oct. 31st Click Here To Pay! You are welcome to bring your chapter dues to the Oct. 31st chapter and community service meeting.

See you all on Oct. 31st, take care and Go VOLS!!!

Sharon Jean-Philippe

Faculty Director for the Office of Undergraduate Research and Fellowships

Professor of Urban Forestry

School of Natural Resources

2505 EJ Chapman Dr

427 Plant Biotechnology Building