I'm very excited to announce the addition of PebbleGo to TEL!

Starting January 1, Tennesseans will have access to PebbleGo's Spanish and Social Studies modules in English and Spanish. PebbleGo is a great online research database for Tennessee's youngest learners - Kindergarten thru 3rd Grade. It's a fun and interactive research space with great educational content. All the read aloud components are read by English and Spanish speakers to model reading fluency. As with Gale and World Book, teachers and parents can look up Tennessee Curriculum Standards to see which articles and activities help to support the various standards. Homeschooling families will now be able to access PebbleGo from home or the library too!

[PebbleGo Social Studies Module and topics starting with All about Money to Landforms]

Here is some info about the content you'll find in each of the modules.
Content Map for Social Studies<https://www.pebblego.com/resource/social-studies>/Estudios Sociales<https://www.pebblego.com/resource/estudios-sociales>
Content Map for Science<https://www.pebblego.com/sites/default/files/files/DM-2535--July22-PG-Content%20Map%20Updates-Science.pdf>/Ciencia<https://www.pebblego.com/sites/default/files/files/DM-2535--July22-PG-Content%20Map%20Updates-Ciencia.pdf>

In the next few weeks, I'll be sharing info about upcoming webinars, marketing and info about how to set up links for your school or library.

If you currently have PebbleGo, you will continue to access PebbleGo in the same manner you have before. If you have questions about your current resources/contracts, you can contact your sales rep at Capstone -- Sarah Peterson ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or David Burrow ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Don't forget to share this new resource with your Instructional Coaches, ESL/ELL teachers and Spanish teachers!

Stay tuned for more info as we get closer to January!

Thanks,
Andrea

Andrea Zielke
TEL Administrator
Tennessee Electronic Library<https://www.tntel.info/>
Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North
Nashville, TN 37219
p 615-532-4627
f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:
www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>