Dear Colleagues,
One year ago today, the Open Research Toolkit (ORT) went live on the Open Science Framework (https://osf.io/a4ftw/). The ORT is a multi-module open education resource for learning about the open research ecosystem and was the result of my faculty development leave during Fall 2021. Over that time, hundreds of people have used the content in their own work.

At its one-year anniversary and beyond, I want to improve the ORT, expand it, and move it forward to something more than I can do on my own. To that end, I am seeking collaborators and partners. How can you help? There are myriad ways, but here are some ideas:

  *   Add content in the form of new modules or expanding existing modules.
  *   Help "take it on the road" as a presenter and facilitator.
  *   Develop it into a full course curriculum complete with learning objectives, exercises, and assessments.
  *   Work together on a grant proposal to use the ORT and produce something new and better. That something depends on your ideas and input.
  *   Whatever other ideas you have are fair game.

If you are interested in collaborating in any way, please fill out the following brief form by January 13. Thank you for considering making the ORT even better.

Let me know of your interest here: https://utk.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6rQju03U9uOPBeS.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Explore the Open Research Toolkit, an Open Education Resource for Learning about Open Research Principles & Practices. Access it here: https://osf.io/a4ftw/.

Christopher Eaker
Associate Professor & Data Curation Librarian
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
University of Tennessee Libraries
236 John C. Hodges Library
1015 Volunteer Boulevard
http://lib.utk.edu/scholar

Please note I am sending this email at a time that is convenient for me. Read, reflect, and respond at a time that is convenient for you to foster a healthy life balance.

To join/leave the list or browse the ISALUMNI archives, please see:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/isalumni.html