From: Kannarr, Seth <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2022 8:00 AM
To: GeogFaculty <[log in to unmask]>; GeogGrads <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Apparel Order Form for UT Geography & Sustainability

Good Morning Geographers!

Looking for some new UT Geography and Sustainability apparel? If so, here is an exciting opportunity brought to you by the GeoGrads Merch Committee!

We are offering two "professional options" with the official UT logo (quarter-zip pullover and polo) and two "casual" options with variations of the 'Smokey on the Globe' design (crewneck sweatshirt and t-shirt). All are welcome to purchase our geography apparel!

All orders and payments are due by Friday, December 16th, 2022. If all goes well, the order should be available for dispersal by late January. More information is available within the Google Form linked below!

Yours Spatially,

Seth
Seth T. Kannarr
UTK Department of Geography, GTA