FYI!

From: Kannarr, Seth <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 10:20 AM
To: GeogFaculty <[log in to unmask]>; GeogGrads <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Last Call for UT Geog Apparel!

Some people who received this message don't often get email from [log in to unmask] Learn why this is important
Good Morning All!

I wanted to remind everyone that Orders & Payments are Due tomorrow, Wednesday, December 14th! It's your last opportunity to put an order submission in, so if you want our swanky new apparel this academic year, this is your last chance!

image.png

If you have any questions, please let me know! Otherwise, thank you all for your interest and support, and have a great winter break!

Yours in Cheer,

Seth Kannarr
GeoGrads Merch Chair