More information on GeoSym!

Best,
Hannah
——————————————
Hannah Victoria Herrero, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Geography & Sustainability
U.N. SDG Faculty Fellow
University of Tennessee

315 Burchfiel Geography Building

1000 Phillip Fulmer Way

Knoxville, TN 37996-0925

386-451-3045 (Cell)

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

NOTE: This communication may contain information that is legally protected from unauthorized disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete this message from your computer.

Begin forwarded message: