Good afternoon CampComm colleagues

During Study Day and Finals we offer Commuter students the opportunity to park overnight in the G17 Terrace Ave garage. The overnight parking starts on Thu, Dec 8th and runs through the night of Wed, Dec 14th.

If you have areas in your building that you can post this or display on digital marquees, it would be most appreciated.

As an FYI - parking permits are still enforced, even after classes end today. Many students will learn the hard way this week they can't park wherever they want. Our enforcement officers have been very busy in the lots that are most convenient for students to park, such as Staff 9 at the Student Union.

Thank you for all your work this semester!!!

Moira

Moira Bindner
Communications and Customer Service Manager
Direct phone: 865-974-2846
Direct email: [log in to unmask]

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html