We experienced our first challenge last week. I was able to handle it pretty efficiently but I’m bracing for more.

I’m wondering how many TN public libraries have faced a challenge so far… Some have obviously been very public but I’m betting there are others that have not had the publicity that Maury County had. It’s great they had such a vocal advocate but the damage had already reached too far there prior to this viral advocacy.

Jennifer

Jennifer Pearson

Director

Marshall County Memorial Library

Past President – Assoc. for Rural and Small Libraries

931-359-3335

614-296-2433 (mobile)