Hi all,

I just wanted to share about an upcoming information webinar we have with a new vendor partner Digital Theatre + today at 4pm EST. You can register for that session here

Digital Theatre + is a resource for both K12 and higher ed, with a broad range of productions, plus accessible and authoritative resources from key practitioners and scholars in drama theatre and performance. Discounts are available for Tenn-Share members, so if you want to learn more please sign up! I will also be sharing the recording with those who registered after the webinar, if you are not able to attend live.

Holler if you have any questions, and thanks!

Ari Baker
Executive Director
Tenn-Share, A Tennessee Library Consortium
Pronouns: they, them, theirs
P.O. Box 691  Alcoa, TN 37701
http://Tenn-Share.org

Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee libraries.

What can Tenn-Share do for you?