*cross-posted*

Last email, I promise!

The LILi Web Committee invites you to our nice Show & Tell session!

Miro and Researchers:
How to Use Miro to Support Research

November 16, 2022

10:00am - 11:00am​ Pacific

Miro is a great online software that can be used to do multiple things including mapping research, creating presentations, and collaborating with teams. In this Show and Tell you’ll see how Miro can be used to help yourself and your patrons organize thoughts and research.

Jenni Jacobs is an Research, Instruction & Outreach Librarian at Texas Tech University.

Session will be recorded and sent to participants afterwards.

April Sheppard
LILi Vice-Chair
LILi Web Committee Chair

she/they

Dean B. Ellis Library   |   Assistant Library Director

P.O. Box 2040   |   State University, AR 72467

Phone 870.972.2766   |   [log in to unmask]

Please know that I honor and respect boundaries around personal time, well-being, caretaking, and time off. My work hours may be different than yours. Should you receive emails from me during a time that you're engaging in any of the above, please protect your time and wait to respond until you're working.