**cross-posted**

The LILi Web Committee is happy to invite you to our next Show & Tell session!

More Than a Tour: How to Experientially Engage K-12 Groups in Your Academic Library
December 14, 2022
10:00am - 11:00am​ Pacific

This program will provide ideas, inspiration and excitement about engaging K-12 groups in your academic library. No matter your budget, staff size or building size there is a way for you and your staff to be creative with K-12 groups on your campus. For institutions with Makerspaces or other studio space, partnerships and realistic expectations for groups are crucial, and those situations will be addressed as well. Additional topics covered in this session will include K-12 research trips and library summer camps!

Morgan Brickey-Jones is a former public children’s librarian and is currently the K-12 Librarian for the University of Texas at Arlington.

The session will be recorded and mailed to registrants afterwards.

April & the LILi Web Committee

April Sheppard
LILi Vice-Chair
LILi Web Committee Chair

she/they

Dean B. Ellis Library   |   Assistant Library Director

P.O. Box 2040   |   State University, AR 72467

Phone 870.972.2766   |   [log in to unmask]

Please know that I honor and respect boundaries around personal time, well-being, caretaking, and time off. My work hours may be different than yours. Should you receive emails from me during a time that you're engaging in any of the above, please protect your time and wait to respond until you're working.