Hello, can you please, post our Forester vacancy for Position # 42003361 in your job announcements, I’ve listed the link below?  This advertisement will close on 11/04/2022 at 11:00 P.M. CST. Let me know if you need additional information, thank you.

https://jobs.myflorida.com/job/SANTA-ROSA-BEACH-FORESTER-42003361-FL-32459/950800200/

Thank you,

Terri Logan

Administrative Assistant I

Florida Forest Service

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

(850)-691-0805

Chipola Forestry Center

9040 Highway 77

Southport, FL 32409

Please note that Florida has a broad public records law (Chapter 119, Florida Statutes).

Most written communications to or from state employees are public records obtainable

by the public upon request. Emails sent to me at this email address may be considered

public and will only be withheld from disclosure if deemed confidential pursuant to the

laws of the State of Florida.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html