We use OnBase for our historical personnel files. We use our reporting system for anything related to Civil Rights. Civil Rights files are uploaded alongside the activity/event in which they are used.

John J. Toman, Ph.D.

Interim Director, Extension Human Resources,

Evaluation, and Staff Development

212 D-4 Morgan Hall

2621 Morgan Circle

Knoxville, TN 37996-4515