Re-sending for date correction – the meeting will be held on Nov 8-9th. Apologies and thank you!

Dear Colleagues,

The Tennessee Health Science Library Association (THeSLA) will be having our annual meeting, held virtually on Wed-Thurs, Nov. 8-9th, 2022. We welcome you to join us (for free)!

All aspects of this event, aside from the business meeting, are open to the public. We invite you to join and engage with us as well as our speakers who have generously agreed to present at this event.

Please see the attached flyer or our website for more info an registration: https://www.theslatn.org/upcoming-events/#!event/register/2022/11/9/thesla-fall-virtual-conference-save-the-date

We are asking for attendees to register ahead of time so that we may provide zoom links and updates directly to attendees. Registration does not obligate you to attend all presentations but helps us have an attendance estimate and ensures that you receive an invite to sessions.

Feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues and friends both in and outside of the chapter. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or any of the other THeSLA officers - contact info available here: https://www.theslatn.org/contact-us/

We hope to see you there!

THeSLA Secretary

Emily Weyant Blevins, MLIS, AHIP

Senior Clinical Reference Librarian / Assistant Professor

ETSU Quillen College of Medicine Library