From: Jason Seay <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2022 10:10 AM
Subject: THEC/TSAC Update #4 - Promise app deadline is November 1

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well!!!

Promise application deadline is November 1.

High school seniors have until the end of day next Tuesday to complete the Promise application at tn.gov/tsacstudentportal.  Attached are Promise application instructions (for students) and Promise report instructions (for counselors).

Call Center Availability

If you ever need immediate assistance, please contact our call center at 800-342-1663.  The call center is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (central time).

Thank you,

Jason

Jason Seay | Senior Director of Outreach

312 Rosa L. Parks Ave, 9th Floor
Nashville, TN 37243
e. [log in to unmask]

p. 615-253-7459