EXCUSE ANY CROSS POSTING

ALAO Annual Conference registration deadline extended to Oct. 26!

Join us to explore the theme of "Tipping Point: Initiating Change in Academic Libraries," November 3-4, 2022 at the Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center, Lewis Center, OH.

ALAO 2022 Conference Slider.png

Conference details:

Pre-Conference - Thursday, Nov. 3, 2022, 10:30am-3:45pm

Afternoon workshop given by keynote speaker Alexia Hudson-Ward, "Beyond Being 'Good Colleagues': Implementing and Sustaining Active Allyship Practices Within Academic Libraries

Conference - Friday, Nov. 4, 2022, 8am-4pm

Keynote address by Alexia Hudson-Ward: Framing Equitable Access: Within and Outside Our Libraries. Her blog, Toward Inclusive Excellence, explores issues of equity, diversity, and inclusion, particularly, though not exclusively, as they affect the academic library community.

Join us for:

ALAO remains cautious regarding the pandemic. In addition to other safety precautions, attendees will have the opportunity to use their name tags to indicate their level of comfort with social distancing.

Registration rates, conference schedule, list of exhibitors, and more information is available on the Conference website.

ALAO thanks our conference sponsors for allowing us to keep registration costs low!