From: Blevins, Emily Weyant <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 3, 2022 9:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] THeSLA Fall Meeting Invite

Dear THeSLA Members,

We welcome you to join us at our annual meeting, held virtually on Wed-Thurs, Nov. 8-9th, 2022.

All aspects of this event, aside from the business meeting, are open to the public. We invite you to join and engage with us as well as our speakers who have generously agreed to present at this event.

Please see the attached flyer or our website for more info an registration: https://www.theslatn.org/upcoming-events/#!event/register/2022/11/9/thesla-fall-virtual-conference-save-the-date

We are asking for attendees to register ahead of time so that we may provide zoom links and updates directly to attendees. Registration does not obligate you to attend all presentations but helps us have an attendance estimate and ensures that you receive an invite to sessions.

Feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues and friends both in and outside of the chapter. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or any of the other THeSLA officers - contact info available here: https://www.theslatn.org/contact-us/

We hope to see you there!

THeSLA Secretary

Emily Weyant Blevins, MLIS, AHIP

Senior Clinical Reference Librarian / Assistant Professor

ETSU Quillen College of Medicine Library

The [EXTERNAL] tag in the subject line identifies emails that do NOT originate from an ETSU person or service. Please exercise caution when handling emails from external sources. Any email that is unsolicited and requires you to take immediate action, appears to be forged or is PHISHING for information can be verified by emailing the ITS Help Desk.

[EXTERNAL]: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.