Hey TN Librarians!

Are you already feeling that holiday tug on your wallet? Well I am here to tell you about a super-secret deal that Tennessee Library Association is offering right now just for you! (Okay this happens every year in October, but I'm reminding you in case you forgot.)

If you will renew your membership right now, your membership will be good until December 31, 2023. That's 14 full months of great collaboration and of course that sweet conference discount!

It's a whale of a deal just between me and you. Run now to tnla.org and join or renew your membership now!

And a Happy TNLA membership to you all!!

Erin

E. Erin Lankford

Assistant Director

Tennessee Library for Accessible Books and Media

Tennessee State Library & Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North, Nashville, TN

(615) 741-3916

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline