Hey Deb.

My apologies for just getting this back to you.

Please see the attachment with the UGA update.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to let me know.

Have a great afternoon and look forward to meeting you soon.

Sherri

Sherri Gooch

College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences | Employee Relations/HR

209 Conner Hall  | Athens, GA  30602

706-542-1034  | [log in to unmask]  | http://www.caes.uga.edu/