Dear students,

If you are a member of GTU (the international honors society for geography) you are eligible for a travel award to Denver for the annual meeting for the American Association of Geographers. If you have research to present there, you can also likely get some funding from UT to supplement this travel award.

If you are not a member of GTU yet and would like to become one, please email me, or be on the lookout for an email from me about joining in the next few weeks.

Feel free to ask me any questions and I can try to answer them.

Best,

Kelsey

Kelsey Ellis, PhD
Associate Professor

Director of Graduate Studies

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Department of Geography and Sustainability
419 Burchfiel Geography Building
1000 Phillip Fulmer Way

Big Orange. Big Ideas.