Dear all (undergrads/grads),

We have a few spots for a meeting with Ronan during the afternoon tomorrow.
Any group of undergrads can sign up for the spots in the itinerary (see the google link below). I think it is a great opportunity for grads and undergrads to know about "real/practical" research using GIS through his experience at NASA.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P_KacW20Yawu6XZf47dealSmpBsw2dE3Sk2L1TZHVZI/edit

Best,

Hyun

image.png