Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers – Alexis Andershock asked us to share details for the upcoming agriculture and construction science career fair. And yes, before you even ask, there are plenty of organizations attending that employ people with the skills you have as a geographer and sustainer. For example, check out TDEC, literally any of the engineering firms, any of the federal and state agencies, KUB, other utility companies, private companies like Pilot, etc. Details below:

Good morning,
Hope you all are doing well! This is a reminder that the Herbert College of Agriculture and Construction Science Career fair is NEXT TUESDAY! We have lots of great companies attending (117 total!!)—spreadsheet attached with the full list. I have also attached a flyer for the career fair and events leading up to the career fair. Below are details for the fair:

  *   Tuesday, October 11th
  *   10:30am-2:30pm
  *   Location: Student Union Ballroom, Room 262, and 270

Additionally, we are hosting 2 events to prepare students for the fair. Below are details for those events:

  *   Herbert Career Fair Kickoff: Resumes and Headshots
     *   Tuesday, October 4th  (TODAY!)
     *   9:30am-2:00pm
     *   Location: PBB 156/157
     *   FREE PIZZA!
  *   Herbert Career Fair Kickoff: Employer Draft
     *   Monday, October 10th
     *   11:00am-1:00pm
     *   Brehm Animal Science Building Lawn
     *   FREE FOOD AND GAMES!

Everyone is welcome to stop by and chat with employers next week! Thank you and have a great day!

Best,
Alexis