Hello, all,

We host the 5th UTK geography & Sustainability Colloquium on Thursday, 10/27 from 4:05 pm to 5:20 pm. The colloquium speaker is Ronan Lucey from NASA, and a Research Associate at
University of Alabama in Huntsville Earth System Science Center. The location is in Walters Academic Building (WAB) Room M-309. We have a lunch hour with Ronan on 10/27 in our building (BGB406).

You can find a flyer attached to this email and please circulate the flyer to anyone who is interested. Look forward to seeing you all again next week.

Best,

Hyun

image.png

Hyun Kim
Associate Professor
Department of Geography and Sustainability
University of Tennessee, Knoxville
https://hyunkimutk.wixsite.com/hyunkim