Hello, all,

This is a gentle reminder -- We have the 4th GeoSus Colloquium tomorrow.

Best,

Hyun

On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 12:02 PM Kim, Hyun <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Geographers and Sustainers,

Coming 10/20 (Thursday), we have the 4th UTK geography & Sustainability Colloquium on Thursday, September 29 from 4:05 pm to 5:20 pm, hosting Dr. Madhumita Dutta from the Ohio State University. As usual, the location is in Walters Academic Building (WAB) Room M-309.

You can find a flyer for the talk below, and please circulate the flyer to anyone who is interested. Look forward to seeing you all again,

Best,

Hyun

image.png

Note: This talk is co-Sponsored by Women, Gender, and Sexuality (WGS): Women, Gender, and Sexuality (WGS) is a major, minor, and graduate certificate dedicated to the study of how gender and sexuality shape the past, present, and future of human cultures and societies. Contact WGS Chair Patrick Grzanka and visit wgs.utk.edu for more info.

--
Hyun Kim
Associate Professor

--