Hello fellow communicators,

I’d like to request your help sharing this open position with anyone who may be interested.

The UT Division of Student Life<https://studentlife.utk.edu/> is now hiring a Digital Experience Manager. This is a generalist position that incorporates aspects of communications and design. A major part of this job is to assess and make design and content improvements to our 19 different department websites. We are looking for someone who has a user-centered mindset and can communicate best practices in user experience design, as well as accessibility considerations. Collecting and presenting data that supports design decisions would also be important for this role. This person will work collaboratively with other members of our team, and will supervise student interns.

Please find the full job description at: https://ut.taleo.net/careersection/ut_system/jobdetail.ftl?job=22000002DT&tz=GMT-04:00&tzname=America/New_York

If anyone has questions, feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you for your help supporting our search!
Landin Lynd

--
[signature_3798342187]
Landin Lynd

413 Student Services Building
1331 Circle Park Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996
studentlife.utk.edu<http://studentlife.utk.edu/>

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html