Hello fellow campus communicators!

I hope your week is off to a great start! This past spring, the UT Office of Sustainability applied for a bicycle friendly university designation from the League of American Bicyclists. Receiving this designation would help UTK with future bike event planning and help us receive more funding for bike infrastructure on campus. We recently received an email from them with an attached survey to pass along to students, faculty, staff, alumni, etc. at the university. The results of this survey/the amount of responses we receive do seem like they will play a role in whether or not we ultimately receive the designation (likely to be announced later this semester). The survey closes October 16th at midnight, and we need your help spreading the word. Please pass this along to others in your units/departments who may have an interest in sharing their opinions.

As always, thank you for your help! Facilities Services and the Office of Sustainability are honored to support campus daily, and we are honored by the support we receive in turn. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BFU2022

Thanks,

Sam Ledford

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif">