Hi campus communicators!

I wanted to share two exciting opportunities to join our team in Enrollment Management Communications<https://enrollment.utk.edu/> that will specifically have a hand in our admissions recruitment efforts.

Both positions: Strong, creative writers who love to collaborate, create detailed communications plans, and manage/execute on those plans/tactics. Ideal candidates know how to write in a brand’s voice, have background in CRM systems (Slate, Salesforce, etc), a knack for design, and email marketing experience. HTML knowledge not required but preferred. Internship & practicum experience can count towards overall experience.

Details for each position linked and outlined below.

Admissions Communications Coordinator<https://ut.taleo.net/careersection/ut_system/jobdetail.ftl?job=220000029N&tz=GMT-04%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York>
This position will be primarily focused on broader admissions communications strategy and tactics. Manages communications that help students through the application process.

Recruitment Outreach Communications Coordinator<https://ut.taleo.net/careersection/ut_system/jobdetail.ftl?job=22000001JT&tz=GMT-04%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York>
This position will primarily focus on niche audiences (first-generation students, HS Juniors, Transfers, Parents, HS Counselors, etc) as they work their way through the application cycle. Will curate custom content for these audiences to compliment the broader communications strategy.

Please share with anyone who may be interested, and reach out if you have any questions at all!

Thank you, and GO VOLS! 🍊
Brittney

Brittney Cannon ‘11
Assistant Director of Recruitment and Admissions Outreach
She/Her/Hers

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Enrollment Management Communications
218 Student Services Building
1331 Circle Park
Knoxville, TN 37996

email  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
office 865-974-8104.
[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html