Dear Program students and Alums, please join me in congratulating Sally Jiang and Amber Giffin for successfully passing their comps. They were officially admitted into Doctoral Candidacy—All but Dissertation (ABD)!

Sally and Amber, Excellent job! We are so proud of you!

Sally passed her comps on Sept 9. 2022, and Amber passed her comps on Sept 30, 2022. They are working on their dissertation proposals and hope to have the defense in Nov.

Be well!

Dr. Qi Sun
Associate Professor & Program Coordinator
Adult Learning Ph.D. Program
Educational Leadership and Policy Studies Department
College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences
519 Bailey Education Complex

Call for Papers- 2023 Special Issue Journal of Higher Education, Skills and Work-based Learning<https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/calls-for-papers/adult-and-higher-education-changing-global-contexts-innovative-theory-and> 13(3)

Check out my recent publications:
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/07417136211050119
https://doi.org/10.1080/01587919.2021.1956303
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1045159521997583