Yes!!! Congrats to both of you! So excited for you!

Tiffany

On Sat, Oct 1, 2022 at 6:19 PM Sun, Qi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Program students and Alums, please join me in congratulating Sally Jiang and Amber Giffin for successfully passing their comps. They were officially admitted into Doctoral Candidacy—All but Dissertation (ABD)!

Sally and Amber, Excellent job! We are so proud of you!

Sally passed her comps on Sept 9. 2022, and Amber passed her comps on Sept 30, 2022. They are working on their dissertation proposals and hope to have the defense in Nov.

Be well!

Dr. Qi Sun

Associate Professor & Program Coordinator

Adult Learning Ph.D. Program

Educational Leadership and Policy Studies Department

College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences

519 Bailey Education Complex

Call for Papers- 2023 Special Issue Journal of Higher Education, Skills and Work-based Learning 13(3)

Check out my recent publications:

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/07417136211050119

https://doi.org/10.1080/01587919.2021.1956303

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1045159521997583