Good Morning Librarians

We have received a new title available to be reviewed from U.T. Press. James K. Polk and His Time, Essays at the Conclusion of the Polk Project, will be a great selection for someone interested in presidential history. Please let me know if you'd like to review this title by emailing me directly, [log in to unmask], and I'll get it sent out to you.

image.png

We still have the selection, Decisions at Perryville by Larry Peterson, which is Civil War focused, also from U. T. Press if anyone would like to review it.

image.png

Thank you

Rhonda

Rhonda Clement Tippitt
Sevier County Public Library Systems Director
Direct Number 865-365-1416
Fax 865-365-1665

King Family Library 865-453-3532
Kodak Branch Library 865-933-0078
Williams Family Seymour Branch Library 865-573-0728

"The public library is the last bastion of true democracy that we have in this country." The Public

This message, along with any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any forwarding without permission or use by others is strictly prohibited.