Thank you Diane, Zach and Brianna!

From: Tennessee Library Association and other Tennessee librarians <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Andrea N. Zielke
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2022 10:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TLA-L] TEL Farewell!

Good morning!

Today we are saying goodbye to Diane Morris, Zach Cudney, and Brianna Surratt. Over the last year, they have helped to improve TEL by bringing their expertise, energy, and dedication. Diane designed and created TEL Academy with the help and insight of Zach and Brianna – it’ll be launching in September so watch the Listserv for more info! Zach helped to improve marketing and training options for TEL including the TEL Social Media Calendar, Lunch & TELs, and TASL Summer PD. Brianna lent her voice and expertise working with Zach in creating Media Management Mondays on the “How Can TEL Help” series while working on her own Core Competencies project!

They will be missed!  Please join me in thanking them for their help to make TEL better and wishing them well in their future endeavors!

Zach Cudney, Diane Morris and Brianna Surratt in front of the TN Capitol Christmas tree

Andrea Zielke

TEL Administrator

Tennessee Electronic Library

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North

Nashville, TN 37219

p 615-532-4627

f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline

[This message is From an EXTERNAL SENDER]