Dear TLA colleagues,

ALA president-elect, Emily Drabinski, asked me to send this message about her upcoming visit to Chattanooga on her behalf:

I am reaching out in my capacity as president-elect of the American Library Association. I will be in Chattanooga September 14th-17th, attending the Association of Rural and Small Libraries. I am interested in meeting with library workers in the area who can share information about current issues in the state, especially those relating to intellectual freedom, library funding, and other current concerns for library workers in public, school, and academic settings. Please get in touch with me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you have time to connect!

Emily Drabinski
Critical Pedagogy Librarian
CUNY Graduate Center
365 Fifth Avenue