Hi all,

I am writing to invite you to Tenn-Share's newly renamed Fall Conference, Tenn-Share Showcase which will be held virtually October 25th-27th, 12-4pm CT / 1-5pm ET. The name better represents the fall conference as a platform for sharing and learning among librarians working in every type of library across Tennessee. This event is free and open for all to attend.

You can read about the scheduled sessions and register here. Each day of the conference will be themed:
I am particularly excited to share that ALA President Lessa Kanani’opua Pelayo-Lozada will be giving our keynote address.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions, and I look forward to seeing you all in October!

Ari Baker
Executive Director
Tenn-Share, A Tennessee Library Consortium
615-669-8670
Pronouns: they, them, theirs
P.O. Box 691  Alcoa, TN 37701

Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee libraries.