The Stars of TNLA. 2023 Conference. Memphis.

Conference Information

Tennessee Library Association 2023 Annual Conference

Tuesday, April 11 – Thursday, April 13

Hilton Memphis

Memphis, TN

Conference Code of Conduct

Deadline for Submission: December 14, 2022

The Tennessee Library Association is now calling for proposals for our 2023 Annual Conference. The theme is “The Stars of TNLA.” TNLA 2023 is looking for proposals from all types of libraries and all areas of librarianship.

Proposal Formats

TNLA’s 2023 conference will feature a variety of program formats:

Submissions

Submit a Proposal!

Submit proposals by December 14, 2022. Participants will be notified by January 13, 2022. If you have questions, please send them to our program chairs, Jennifer Cowan-Henderson ([log in to unmask]) and Kristen Tabor ([log in to unmask]).