Conference Information

Tennessee Library Association 2023 Annual Conference

Tuesday, April 11 - Thursday, April 13

Hilton Memphis

Memphis, TN

Conference Code of Conduct<https://www.tnla.org/general/custom.asp?page=confcode>

Deadline for Submission: December 14, 2022

The Tennessee Library Association is now calling for proposals for our 2023 Annual Conference. The theme is "The Stars of TNLA." TNLA 2023 is looking for proposals from all types of libraries and all areas of librarianship.

Proposal Formats

TNLA's 2023 conference will feature a variety of program formats:

*       Contributed presentations: 60-minute time slots, including 10 to 15 minutes for audience participation.
*       Two or three hour sessions: possible with sufficient interest
*       Business meetings for Roundtables and Committees
*       Pre-conference sessions: Tuesday for half-day or whole day
*       Virtual presentations: live streaming or pre-recorded may be available

Submissions

Submit a Proposal!<https://www.tnla.org/page/2023Proposal>

Submit proposals by December 14, 2022. Participants will be notified by January 13, 2022. If you have questions, please send them to our program chairs, Jennifer Cowan-Henderson ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) and Kristen Tabor ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).