*crossposted*

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

The LILi Web Committee invites you to our next Show & Tell webinar:

SUNY Exploring Emerging Technologies for Lifelong Learning and Success

October 5, 2022

10:00am - 11:00am​ Pacific

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/suny-exploring-emerging-technologies-for-lifelong-learning-and-success-tickets-427266454467

This session will introduce how libraries can take advantage of the State University of New York (SUNY) Exploring Emerging Technologies for Lifelong Learning and Success (#EmTechMOOC). EmTech is an online learning opportunity targeted to the needs of college students, faculty, and anyone interested in learning about the value and implications of using emerging technologies for personal and professional growth. Registration is free and the session will be recorded.

Got an idea for a Show & Tell presentation? If so, the LILi Web Committee wants to hear from you! Please email [log in to unmask] with your idea.

April

April Sheppard
LILi Vice-Chair
LILi Web Committee Chair

she/they

Dean B. Ellis Library   |   Assistant Library Director

P.O. Box 2040   |   State University, AR 72467

Phone 870.972.2766   |   [log in to unmask]

Please know that I honor and respect boundaries around personal time, well-being, caretaking, and time off. My work hours may be different than yours. Should you receive emails from me during a time that you're engaging in any of the above, please protect your time and wait to respond until you're working.