Good Morning Librarians

We have received a new title available to be reviewed from U.T. Press.
James K. Polk and His Time, Essays at the Conclusion of the Polk Project,
will be a great selection for someone interested in presidential history.
Please let me know if you'd like to review this title by emailing me
directly, [log in to unmask], and I'll get it sent out to you.

[image: image.png]

We still have the selection, Decisions at Perryville by Larry Peterson,
which is Civil War focused, also from U. T. Press if anyone would like to
review it.

[image: image.png]

Thank you

Rhonda

*Rhonda Clement Tippitt*
*Sevier County Public Library Systems Director*
*Direct Number 865-365-1416*
*Fax 865-365-1665*

*King Family Library 865-453-3532*
*Kodak Branch Library 865-933-0078*
*Williams Family Seymour Branch Library 865-573-0728*

*"The public library is the last bastion of true democracy that we have in
this country." The Public*

This message, along with any attachments, may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information, and is intended for the person/entity to whom it
was originally addressed. Any forwarding without permission or use by
others is strictly prohibited.