Thank you!!!!

From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Chris Mcclendon
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2022 7:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXT] FW: Southern Region Business and HR Personnel Officers Meeting

Just wanted to make sure everyone received this.  Sharing on behalf of our colleagues in Texas!

CMM

115 Duncan Hall

AuburnAL 36849

www.aces.edu

Chris McClendon

Business Office

Alabama Cooperative Extension System

Auburn University

Office  334.844.5531

Cell  334.740.9743

Email  [log in to unmask]

Howdy!

Registration for 2022 Southern Business and Personnel Officers Conference on October 26-28 in San Antonio Texas is live!  Information regarding registration and lodging can be found via our website at the link below.  We have included pertinent dates and information in this email, but should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to [log in to unmask].

The website will feature an agenda which will be updated as more specific session information becomes available. Website can be found HERE.

Important Dates and Information:

We look forward to you joining us in San Antonio, Texas!