From: Fedo, Christopher <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2022 1:45 PM
To: Horn, Sally <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: EPS Speaker this week on dunes and dust and environment

HI Sally,

I wanted to share the following info about our speaker this week, who is Mark Sweeney from Univ South Dakota. Mark is a professor in the Dept of Sustainability and Environment.

Mark studies the modern environment, particularly aeolian research of dunes, dust, dust transport, and the environment. A flyer with the particulars is attached as is a link to his web page.

For interested parties, Mark will also have time on Thursday and Friday to meet with those particularly interested in learning or sharing more. I am happy to send over the time slots to you if you think there would be interest.

https://www.usd.edu/research-and-faculty/faculty-and-staff/mark-sweeney

Best, Chris

--
Christopher M. Fedo