Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers – Please see below from recent UTK grad Veronica Allen.

Hey everyone!

My name is Veronica Allen, and I am a 2020 UTK Geography graduate. The company I work for, Fairpointe Planning, is hiring a transportation planner. We need someone local to Nashville, an eager learner, personable, and willing to do community engagement work. Please visit our website https://fairpointeplanning.com/careers/ to view more about the position. If you have any questions or know someone who might be interested, don't hesitate to reach out to me and/or share the posting. My email is [log in to unmask]. Have a great weekend!

Michael Camponovo

GIS Outreach Coordinator

Department of Geography and Sustainability, University of Tennessee Knoxville

(865) 974-5348

https://gislab.utk.edu/