Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers – Please see below and attached for details about a GIS internship opportunity here in Knoxville. Contact Taylor Flamont ([log in to unmask]) directly if you’re interested in applying.

MC

From: Taylor Flamont <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, September 19, 2022 at 3:49 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Knox County Internship

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask] Learn why this is important

Hi Michael,

My name is Taylor Flamont and I am a GIS Analyst with Knox County and was given your contact information from Ray Boswell. We are looking for a part-time intern to help with a roads project. We are working on consolidating all of our roads data and going through all of the historic information to get it in one place. I think we have it broken down to about 330 hours with an intern. I've attached the posting we had up to this email. I was wondering if you knew of anyone who would be interested in applying for this position?

Thank you!

Taylor Flamont

GIS Analyst

Department of Engineering & Public Works
Cell: (865)-361-7236

205 W Baxter Ave,

Knoxville, TN 37917

This message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain personal, private, or confidential information as defined by Tennessee and/or federal law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. If you cannot reach the person who sent this message to you, please provide only your name and contact information to the Knox County Privacy Officer at [log in to unmask] . Knox County is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message. Any personal comments made do not necessarily represent the views of Knox County.