Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers – For those of you who have graduated recently, this may be a good opportunity. Based on their website, it looks like they have a partnership with ORNL.

MC

From: Jonathan Heinsius <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 12:25 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Seeking geo candidates in the Knoxville/Oak Ridge area

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

Hello Michael,

My name is Jon Heinsius. I’m the General Manager of a small business named GeoNorth Information Systems. We are recruiting for a Geospatial Analyst position in the Knoxville/Oak Ridge area and based on some preliminary research, I thought I thought you may have some good recommendations on how I might connect with good candidates in that area. I believe it’s a great opportunity for someone who’s recently graduated and has a few years of work experience.

Thanks in advance for your consideration and I welcome the opportunity to get your thoughts and/or communicate more with you about this position.

Best regards,

Jon

Jonathan A. Heinsius

General Manager & Director, Geospatial Programs

GeoNorth Information Systems, LLC (GNIS)

1577 Spring Hill Road #320 Vienna, VA 22182

+1 (202) 361-7447 - mobile

+1 (571) 255-8664 - office

www.geonorthis.com

(GNIS is an ANC/8a and a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Tatitlek Corporation.)