On behalf of the OIT Support: Teaching & Learning Technologies group I’d like to welcome you back to the Fall semester on Rocky Top!

In keeping this message brief, here are a few updates:

Akindi Importer – create your assessment questions in Microsoft Word and upload into Canvas

LinkedIn Learning – embed published LinkedIn Learning videos directly into Canvas

UDOIT Accessibility Checker – learn to make your Canvas courses accessible

UT Library Resources – find a direct link to library resources in your Canvas course menu

Echo360 (formerly Turning) – personal response system changes for instructors and students

New Zoom Lifecycle policy starts Oct. 1 – Is Your Zoom Client Up to Date?

Canvas-Zoom Help Room - Starting this semester, we will be reducing the availability of our online Canvas-Zoom Help Room for the 2022-2023 academic year. The room will be available at the same Zoom link – tiny.utk.edu/onlinecoursehelp and during the following times:

For questions or assistance please don’t hesitate to reach us at tiny.utk.edu/tlt.

Best wishes for a successful Fall 2022 semester!

--
signature_3646956933

Rosie Sasso, PhD
Manager, Teaching & Learning Technologies

[log in to unmask] | 865-974-7291
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Information Technology
501B Greve Hall
821 Volunteer Blvd
Knoxville, TN 37996

OIT TEACHING & LEARNING TECHNOLOGIES
Stay informed. Sign up for weekly technology updates or for monthly researcher and instructor-focused news.