Greetings!

We would like to invite all librarians, paraprofessionals, staff, library students, friends of the library, and trustees to join the Southeastern Library Association. Our new website is live and you can visit it at: https://www.selaonline.org/. Membership rates are very reasonable and based on salary. First-time new members are invited to join for just $10.00 for the first year of membership!

Now is a great time to join in order to take advantage of the discounted conference rate for the Mississippi Library Association and Southeastern Library Association Joint Conference that will be held at the MSU Riley Center in Meridian, Mississippi from October 12-14, 2022. Registration is open now! http://www.misslib.org/conference2022

We currently have 30 members of SELA from Tennessee, but we lag behind Georgia (57), Alabama (41), and Mississippi (35). We would love to see more representation from Tennessee!

If you have any questions about SELA, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Stephanie J. Adams, MSLS, MBA

Electronic Resources Librarian

Associate Professor

Tennessee State Representative to SELA