Good morning,

Last week, we introduced “How can TEL help,” a series of videos demonstrating how TEL can be used to help with specific elementary, middle, and high school assignments. Over the next couple of weeks, we will share several videos highlighting some of the wonderful resources and tools available for free in the Tennessee Electronic Library.

This week, we answered the following questions about using TEL to learn about other languages and countries:

“There is a first grader at my school who speaks Spanish and their teacher is looking for Spanish-language books. How can TEL help?” (Elementary School)

“My students need to compare and contrast two countries during a time period of their choice. How can TEL help?” (Middle School)

“I’m interested in learning Latin, but my school doesn’t offer it. How can TEL help?” (High School)

Zachary Cudney

TEL Library Assistant

Tennessee Electronic Library

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North

Nashville, TN 37219

p 615-770-1716

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq. Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.